Sunday, August 29, 2004

Changes...

The relation we had and now have is different...

We meet frequently. Just the two of us... We talk for long hours... We know a lot about each other now...

I feel some alterations in him... He has become a bit soft for me... Maybe, it's because i have been nice to him all along... Maybe, because he can talk out things with me... his dreams... his silly thoughts... his phobias and manias...

I never thought I would be so crazy about someone... But this relation has taken an unexpected turn... Probably, the additional feelings from his side have me desiring him more and more each passing day...

Sometimes, i feel helpless not expressing myself... I can't stand standing by... dreaming I were his only dream... wishing i were his only wish...

Changes in me too... I don't feel obnoxious about his mingling with females... Not that I ain't possessive... just that I am happy with whatever is going on... If fate has it, he'd love me back... else, no one can help it...

No comments:

Post a Comment