Sometimes i wonder, why do i never have a PROBLEM with him? I have a problem with all my friends. Why do i never fight with him? Why do i feel so secure and complete in his friendship? And the answer pops up... Because I don't have any expectations from him. I feel he is good enough.
Then a question arises, why do I not expect anything from him? It's not wrong to expect a few things from him. My ponderance takes me to another answer... because I feel he does everything he can... He's there when I need him...
Now the question is, Why do i need him? Why do I prefer him to my other friends? Hmmm... Simple! Firstly, because I'm me when I am with him... Secondly, he likes me the way i am... and lastly, because I feel i wouldn't want anything more than talking and listening to him...
I pray to God, give me a day less to live than him, so that i wouldn't feel the pain of missing him... But if loves me more than I love him, give him one day less than me, so that he wouldn't grieve my absence...
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment