Monday, December 6, 2004

Finding a meaning...

I don't intend to have an affair with him... Because i know it will last shorter... He'll never understand the depth with which i love him... For me, loving him is seeing him happy and not expecting anything in return...

Whenever I think of us together, I expect a much mature love from him... maybe like my parents have in between them... I see myself feeding him while he is working... I see myself crying out to him when I'm in trouble... I see myself encouraging him when he has faced failure... I see us having arguments over silly things...

The friendship we have is going so smoothly (touch wood)... that i sometimes think I'm crazy to think beyond limits... But, I didn't decide to fall for him... I just tripped...

I hope i get what's destined for me... If this is infatuation, good that I have and can have control on myself... If it's love, maybe something will brew up in the future... But, it's a no-no for an affair right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment