I am very excited... Not able to get my mind off him... I think about him in the day and dream about him in the night... Can't help it... I try to control in vain... Definitely, ain't desperate about him...
Sometimes, I think, I shouldn't like him... Not because he loves someone else, but because i don't think he likes me... It's not gonna stop me from loving him, but it can sure hurt less... It hurts a lot loving him and not getting it back!
I am not perfectly sure I love him... Maybe, it's just infatuation... he's not too good looking... But, hell with that... Sticks around gals too much... irritates the hell outa me... talks too much... and i like listening to him... very caring for his x-girl... disappoints me at times... senseless he is... duznt hav feelinz for me at least... i get hurt a lota tyms... quite sure he duznt feel bad about it... i doubt wether he even notices...
i dun wan him to know about my feelings for him... it'll spoil whatever relation we have... i know he duznt like me... i dun even look pretty... so the thot of such a relation shud b long forgotten...
Sunday, September 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment