Sunday, May 7, 2006

A mistake

i feel guilty for whatever happened till now... looks different today... I am a cheapo, man!!

How can I think of him this way? He is my best friend... and i feel i have betrayed a trust by having such feelings for him!

i didn't say that I love him... i still do... rather much more than the past... But, I needn't pair us... i love him as a friend and the story must end there...

As i look back at this blog and i realize that i love him as a person and not as an affair-material!

We both are attached to a great extent... but we have different expectations from our life partners... and why shouldn't we?

My funda in life has always been - for loving a person, all i need is understanding... now experience contradicts me... I can love any person, but I cannot see everyone in the place of my life partner... There are many aspects to a commitment...

People say, love is blind... Rascals!! It's infatuation that is blind! If you get your eyes fixed after infatuation, you will find love...

I will be miserable without him... He is someone I enjoy being with... I am fond of his company... I enjoying doing stuff with him... I admire him... I'm addicted to him... I can't live without him... We are emotionally very proximate... But, this isn't love... This is bonding... This is the depth of a friendship...

Now that i am clear with the going ons between us, i consider this blog as a fresh and new one...

No comments:

Post a Comment